This event is in the past.
February 19 - February 21, 2016
Mark your calendars and save the date! On the weekend of February 19th, the oldest fraternity on campus will celebrate 60 years of building better men. All brothers, honorary alumni and little sisters, along with their spouses, significant others and families are invited to the celebration.
Schedule of Events:
- Friday February 19th: noon-4pm. Early Bird Golf (Details to Follow)
- February 19th: 4pm - 8pm No Host Happy Hour @ Chapter House, 720 Foothill Blvd, SLO, CA
- Friday February 19th: 8pm- TBD. No Host Dinner @ Gennaro's Grill and Garden, 450 Marsh Street, SLO (Former site of AU/DU Chapter House)
- Saturday Feb 20th: 11am - 3pm NEW HOUSE OPEN HOUSE & Tours (speechs & acknowledgements @ noon)
- Saturday Feb 20th: 5:30pm No Host Cocktail Hour, Embassy Suites
- Saturday Feb 20th: 6:30pm-10pm AU/DU 60th Anniversary Dinner Celebration
- Sunday Feb 21st: 9 am -11 am AU/DU Alumni Corps. Bi Annual Meeting
Price for the Saturday night banquet is $60/person. Attendees are responsible for their own lodging.
Embassy Hotel Link (discounted rates):
Please continue to support our Fraternity.